GOTS-Certified Cotton Handtufted Rug
Whimsical white polka dots on a soft and plush organic cotton grey background! The poms have a higher pile height than background, creating a textured multi-level pile.
- ultra-soft certified organic cotton rug
- colors are created with all-natural dyes.
- handcrafted in India
- GoodWeave certified.
- custom made to order with a 10-12 week lead time
- custom sizes and shapes are available
- custom colors are available
- colors can slightly vary from the images shown on your screen
- all custom rugs are non refundable.
Organic Weave's handtufted rugs are made by punching strands of wool or cotton into an organic cotton canvas which is stretched on a frame. Master weavers “tuft” using a hand-operated “tufting-gun.”
Once the weaver has tufted the pattern onto the canvas, another fabric (the secondary backing) is attached to the back of the rug. The secondary backing is made from 100% organic cotton and is attached with a GOTS approved latex glue.